Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Tad Better...

I think I got one sip or two of wine in before I fell asleep pretty early last night.  I asked the hubby to pour me one, and for some reason he never uses one of the twelve wine glasses we have.  It's always some big old mug.  He gets an "A" for effort. 


But I think my body needed the sleep.  I think mentally I needed it.  Nine hours of sleep.  How unbelievably perfect right?  I mean, seriously, when's the last time you got that many hours in?  I hit the gym early and hard and felt like a new woman.  I think the sun was even shining today.  I'm totally taking that as a sign to try to stop being all moody.  We shall see how well that works for me.  

On the other hand I did wake up to seeing my favorite Super Bowl commercial.  Sure, there were some funny ones, but there's only one that made the ladies in the bar stop chatting and clap at the end.  Ok, I think I might have started the clapping.

Credit H&M
Oh, David Beckham.  Somehow, you just know exactly how to put a smile on a girl's face.  I think my day just got totally better.

2 comments:

Learning As I Go Along said...

What a great picture to start the day :-)

Dana said...

lol right? it just made me want to hit the gym lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails