Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Really Thought I Could Do It...


I really thought that I could stay away from HomeGoods, but this weekend, I had an epic fail.  My whole trip to the stores came about because I needed to get a new picture frame from Michael's for the photo I had blown up from our wedding of our family members.  It turned out amazing...

Picture this photo with a beautiful black frame around it...


Unfortunately, Michael's is really close to HomeGoods and I thought that there would be no harm in "window shopping." I guess I didn't realize that there would be so many things that I needed; I guess I just didn't know that I needed them before heading into the store.  I knew I needed a new lampshade because the hubby has been constantly complaining about the one I bought about two months ago because of the lack of light it lets out.  I found the perfect one.  Then I just happened upon the most perfect lamp ever for our living room.  I just had to have it.  And it was on clearance!  Yea, me!

It all started with a little Christmas outfit that I found for Luna.  If it wasn't for those little Christmas pajamas I wouldn't of spent any money.  I walked out with spending only $49, not that bad for three great purchases!  I can't wait for the Christmas cards this year (well, if I actually send them out, I'm really bad with those damn things!)...

No pics until I get new camera batteries.  I think the camera is on its' last leg; we just bought new batteries for our Yankee game is September.  I guess that just means that the Canon 5D Mark II is next on the need list... dammit, I should have never said I wouldn't spend money.  It's like I'm setting myself up for failure... Oh, well... I never said I was perfect.


Until then I'm finishing up my Tuesday with my puppy on my lap, Sex and the City 2 on the TV, and the new Vanity Fair with Marilyn Monroe on the cover... and cooking my hubby some dinner.  I'm a good housewife.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails