Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Loving Pilates

I'm back to doing my windsor pilates dvds and i'm starting to love them again.  I know the dvds are right when they say "who doesn't have 20 minutes a day?" I know I have 20 minutes a day to do pilates.  It's really the least I can do on my days that I work.  I should do pilates to tone up my stomach on days that I can't get to the gym or I can't go for a walk or jog.  I've been getting back into doing this, I can do something at least once a day to keep me on track.  

Lori and I are heading to Jen Murphy tomorrow for our first training session with her.  I'm really excited.  I love learning new things from trainers.  Hopefully we'll have a great session and I'll be really hurting on Thursday.  My fellow bartender and I are going to work out this summer too and hopefully get to some early morning classes with jen murphy.  I can't wait. I love having partners in crime when it comes to weight loss.  I'm feeling motivated. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails