Friday, February 4, 2011

Tea Time Fridays...

I've really been enjoying my Fridays with my girlfriend Trish.  It's been so nice to have a best bud in the same town, and we're finally making the time to see each other!  We've always had a friendship where if we are too busy to talk, we can always pick up right where we left off the next time we see each other.  I love that kind of friendship; the one where you always know that a friend will be there, even if they can't keep in contact all the time.  With families, work, relationships, budding marriages, procrastination, and the thought of children on both of our minds, we're making time for each other with the other things that we have in common—old movies, Betty White, and a cup of hot tea...




It's a perfect start to my day and a perfect end to hers; she comes over after work, which is before my work starts.  

Every once in a while you just need a hot cup of tea and a great friend who understands your ins and outs... most of the time we never end up watching a movie, we end up talking about our lives and what's been happening during the week since we've seen each other.  So here's to high tea Fridays and a great cup of tea; just another reason to say TGIF.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I agree. I look forward to our high tea Fridays as well :-) Its definitely a good end of the week/beginning of the weekend <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails