Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not Feeling Too Hot...

Well Jen Murphy session was yesterday and I pushed through it even though I haven't been feeling too hot.  It actually turned out to be a great session.  I also had to let Jen know that the leg kicks we've been doing are killing my lower back, so they're definitely out of the picture.  Being on your feet all day at your job while your back is killing you is not so much fun.  So she said she'll come up with new ways to attack the butt (the spot I want firmed up the most, second is my stomach).  After Jen I went up to my moms for a few hours and then came home.  I decided to paint our downstairs bathroom.  It's been bugging the hell out of me that almost all the rooms in the house are painted except the baths.  Finally, I decided to start and finish it.  I don't know why I decided to paint the bath when I wasn't feeling too good, but I started and had to finish it.  Bad idea!  After arms with Jen, painting a small room is not recommended.  All the nooks and crannies and corners.  Horrible!  My arms are aching today.  Thank God I washed my hair and shaved my legs last night.  I have no motivation today to do anything.  I really want to just eat everything but I'm trying like hell to hold myself back.  I hate temptation.  Another reason why I decided to not go to my hubby's aunts house (her father passed away).  She welcomed me saying, "there's so much food!"  AHHHHH no please.  I can't handle the food right now.  So I'm laying around deciding on whether or not it's going to be a movie night tonight, either way, the couch is my friend for the day... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails