Friday, July 3, 2009

Loving this Feeling...

So my next dress fitting is officially on July 15th.  I'm super excited to see how the dress has changed on my body.  I feel so many changes happening and I'm looking forward to them everyday.  I woke up a little bit earlier today to make the hubby some dinner for work tonight before I left for my training session.  I made him beef tenderloin scewers with fresh green beans that I cooked on the grill.  A little bit of italian dressing and kickin' chicken seasoning and I'm sure he loved every minute.  I'm feeling inspired to eat right, so I need to push the man to do the same as well.  I want to ferment him and keep him with me forever! 

The session with Jen went great.  I'm feeling so much better.  I still want to kill her, but now I can do roll ups with ease (I say this lightly because nothing with Jen is really done with ease).  She's got new tricks up her sleeve though.  Today I had to struggle to pull myself across the floor with just my arms.  Ok, doesn't sound hard?  Well do it in the plank position (the position before doing a pushup) and put paper plates underneath your feet.  Now drag yourself with just your arms.  Yea, that's what I thought.  Hard as hell.  But I want to do this before the wedding.  

I just made some fresh juice with my juicer and now I'm eating some asparagus tips and fresh green beans.  I love feeling healthy.  I love seeing the changes.  I love living this life instead of the one where I laid on the couch all day long with no exercise, eating whatever I wanted.  I even watched a movie without needing some popcorn (granted I always airpop, but it's still extra calories I don't need).  Dress fitting is just around the corner!  I can't wait to see my progress... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails