Saturday, May 19, 2012

A New Addition...

I couldn't help it.  


I had to have her.

I walked in and saw her and said, "Hi baby, I'm your mommy."

She cuddled into me.



I fell in love.

We named her Stella.  I'm not going to lie, I love yelling it.  She's been in apart of our little family since April and we couldn't be happier.  The Laundromat is also pretty happy because we've been visiting them during her potty training because our King size comforters are too big for our machine.

She's perfect.  

Her sister Luna tried really hard not to love her at first.  That lasted about a day.  Then she fell in love.  Stella is Luna's baby.

She loves to nap, especially on my computer.  She loves to drink water and when she's thirsty she goes to our water cooler and scratches at it.  She's too smart.  Just like her mommy.  

I try to be so humble when it comes to my kids.  But seriously, I really can't be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails