Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feeling So Refreshed...

I have to admit, I feel amazing. My last official class was yesterday and even though my last final isn't until next Tuesday, I still feel amazing. I feel relieved. I feel like I'm finally able to breathe. I started walking again, which will hopefully turn into jogging again. I went back to Jen Murphy's class last Thursday and plan on going back again tonight. Let's just say, skipping workouts for two months straight, not the best idea. I was in so much pain that I could barely walk for the next two days. But I have to admit, I love it. I love the feeling of the workout pain. At least that way you feel like you've accomplished something. I love it.

Now to my new favorite thing. Honey in the raw. Unfiltered, raw, honey. It is the best thing ever! I'm a person who suffers from stomach problems and it has already helped me. I use it in my tea and although it doesn't look like the honey that I grew up with, it definitely tastes like it. Good stuff. And it tastes amazing.

On another note, I went to the doctor for a checkup that's been long overdue and everything looks great. She says my weight is perfect. My good cholesterol is at 60 and my bad is at 101. So this is great. Hopefully I can keep everything on track so then when I'm my parents' age I don't suffer from everything that they do: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes... the list seems endless. That's why I do what I do; I never want to have to deal with unneeded health problems. Preventative medicine... let's just hope that I can keep this mentality going.

One thing I keep forgetting to mention is this: I, for the past three months, have fit in my size 6 Abercrombie & Fitch shorts from when I was 17. I'm kinda on cloud nine about it. Actually, I'm over the moon and thrilled. For some reason, this was always my goal. Not a number on the scale and not a certain look, just these shorts. For some reason I've always held these shorts up to be the moment where I remember feeling comfortable in my own skin. Needless to say, I fit in them. They're actually a little loose. I couldn't even fit them up my thighs a year ago. So, I'm thrilled. I'm happy. I'm beyond the moon. Oh, life is good.

Now I'm off to start decorating for the holiday season... I'm a little behind.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Very positive post :) Congrats on the shorts!

Honey in the raw?! sounds yummy. is that with the other honey?

Dana said...

honey in the raw is so different then regular honey but it still tastes about the same... very good... google it and read about the benefits :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails